To Our Bridgewood Residents,
We know that financial hardships are being encountered by many of you. While we do have to continue to conduct business to maintain your property values, we have taken several measures to address the current issue in an attempt to assist those who are most affected.
We implore you that if you need assistance or have questions, please contact us, as we want to work with you. You can reach RealManage by phone at (866) 473-2573 or email at email@example.com. Your Board of Directors can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following measures are being taken:
1. There will be no foreclosures in April and May.
2. Finance charges/late fees will be waived for the month of April and May.
3. We will consider more lenient but still reasonable payment plans for those residents who are experiencing hardships due to COVID-19. All proposed plans will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
4. Inspections and DRV’s will be lessened for a short time, however, if a violation becomes known and is sufficiently severe, action will still be taken.
5. All Board hearings will be postponed or held virtually.
Also, you can find a document with additional information from RealManage here.
The HOA wants you to know that we understand what you are going through and that we are praying and hoping right along with you. We wish the best for you and your families and truly hope that these measures help somewhat in this time of financial uncertainty.